Return Refunds Policy
Return and exchange policy for defective items:
Except for fresh foods, Buyers have a 30-day period from receiving the items to notify the Seller of any defects and request rectification, excluding defects caused by mishandling by the customer.
If Buyers wish to refuse the items and receive a refund, they must return the items to the Seller while ensuring the original packaging, consumer properties, factory labels, and physical condition are preserved.
To initiate the return process, Buyers need to provide a copy of the proof of
purchase and contact email@example.com.
The following steps should be followed for returning items:
- Pack the items in their original packaging.
- Complete the return request form.
- Include a copy of the proof of payment and specify the preferred refund method (bank transfer or digital payments).
- Send the parcel back to the Seller.
- Notify the Seller of the shipment by contacting the Seller.
For fresh food, please immediately inform the Seller of the condition of your purchased item, take a photo of the defect as ground for return, and request for refund.
This is in compliance with the Consumer Act of the Philippines (Republic Act 7349).